Outboard

It’s important to choose the correct outboard propeller for your motor in order to maximize the performance and stability. We’ve got a large selection of outboard propellers for all your needs, including ones for Evinrude Johnson, Honda Marine, Mercury, Suzuki Marine and Yamaha motors.

The outboard propellers we sell are made of durable stainless steel in a one-piece cast for added strength. We carry the Signature Pleasure Three, Pleasure Four and Pleasure Five props. They have integral cupped blades to improve performance and feature a square hub cavity. The propellers improve performance and efficiency of your boat and come in a variety of pitch sizes so you can find exactly the right prop for your boat.

Call us at 1-800-762-0309 for product specs and availability on propellers for Evinrude Johnson, Honda Marine, Suzuki Marin and Yamaha motors.

Postpartum hair loss

Are you shedding an unusually large amount of hair in the months following childbirth? Losing hair, sometimes in clumps, is common among mothers and is known as postpartum hair loss.

Your hair goes through two stages, a growing stage and a resting stage. Aproximately 90% of the hairs on your head are growing at any given time. The other 10% or so are in the resting stage.

After the resting stage the hair will fall out, most noticeably when you are brushing or shampooing your hair. It is then replaced by a new growth and the cycle repeats. An average woman sheds approximately 100 hairs a day.